Thursday 19 May 2011

Love Life



Morning, why do you come to give me tears in my eyes?

Afternoon, why you come to blow my entire smile?

Evening, why do you come to drain all my energy?

Night, why do you come to finish my life?

I still love life, because no matter whatever happens, you’re always there.
Sometimes I don’t realize but you’re there.

You give me so much pain but then also, you don’t have any mercy, and you behave the same.


I know you are giving me strength to deal with such a situation later.
But, one question to you life, Will you ever love me the same which I do?

Will you ever feel for me the same I do?
Will I be able to make you happy and irritate you less?

Will I be able to cherish all those moments again?
Will you ever love me again?

Will you ever love me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment