Monday 23 July 2012

Some more about Life

Life if unpredictable is so simple to and this is agreed by everyone but has enjoyed the life enough to say it out. Have you ever thought that the thing which I didn’t achieve in life could be achieved in another life? Do you know whether there is another life or not?

You never know; what if there is only one life or this is our last life. So whatever it is, fulfill in this life, do it all, stay happy and make others happy. You know, making others happy makes me feel good. So what if you someone says leave me alone and I will be happy, I’ll do that too but not after trying each and every way to stay connected.
Is it true that somewhere someone is waiting for you? I don’t know, may be or maybe not. I’ve always needed someone in my life. From my perspective we always require that someone.
Defining that someone:
For me,
With whom I can share anything.
Who is always there for me in good and bad times both.
Who loves me more than I love her.
Who understands me.
Who trust me.

What I’ll do for that someone:
I will be always there for her and will love her more than my life.
I will take her to each and every place which she thinks to go.
During weekdays I will help her in cooking, or we can order from outside too, I’ll bring it for her.
I’ll take her out for a movie every weekend or somewhere outside which will make her fresh.
I’ll take her for a long ride.
I’ll do anything to make her happy.

Love you life

No comments:

Post a Comment